Nope. Not that I know of.



 

Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives) 
I love how gal uses this picture every year :)


1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas?


Sadly, we did none of that when I was a kid. I did however, turn out okay. Right??

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?

I'm too old to be naughty.


3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?

Nope. Not this year.

4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? 

No but, each of my four dogs and my granddog all bought me something really nice. They usually have phenomenal taste.

5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? Have you seen it yet this year?

I have a list of my favorites that I watch every year. Christmas in Connecticut (which I know Gal likes), Miracle on 34th (original thank you), and a few others. I am working my way through the list.

6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?

Yes. And, I have had a fabulous nap while doing so. I am happy with letting others choose the movie as long as we get the theater with the reclining seats ha ha.

7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party? 

Nope. Not that I know of.

8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather?

I've actually been drinking a lot of water lately. I'm trying to give up the soda thing. Wine has been good to me too.

9. Share a memory from last Christmas.

I flew up to spend a few days with my son. We went gift shopping together on Christmas Eve and then drove home on Christmas Day. This year he is driving home alone and then my daughter will be going back with him and flying back on New Years Eve. I am very blessed. 

Shout out to Gal for keeping this going.
Thank you for your hard work- you are appreciated.

Also, shout out to all of my Saturday friends, who I have looked forward to hanging out with for yet another year. New and old ones :)

Enjoy your holiday friends!!

 

Comments

Diana_CT said…
I can't even remember when I had my last soda (other than club soda), I think it was in 2012
Lori said…
Oh my!!! I had not thought about the dogs buying me Christmas gifts! Santa Paws is coming to bring them some new toys and treats. Have a very Merry Christmas! Loved your answers!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Kwizgiver said…
I'm proud of your pups for having good taste! ;)
CountryDew said…
Your dogs have excellent taste in things, I am sure. And thank you for the shout out to Gal and the other Sat-9 folks. You're very good about that. It is hard work to keep a meme running for a very long time.
I am Harriet said…
This is serious business Dew!
I am Harriet said…
As long as they don't use my credit cards...they do a good job :)
I am Harriet said…
I've been pretty good so far at it.

Popular Posts