Once was and is enough


Anyone else??



Saturday 9: Unbreak My Heart (1996)


1) Songs like this are endearingly popular in part because each of us has had our heart broken. Give us the name of a heart breaker from your own life.

These days it is when a pet leaves me.



2) Toni Braxton sings that "nights are so unkind." What did you do last night?

Watched shoes on Hulu until I fell asleep watching shows on Hulu.


3) While this song has Toni singing the blues, in real life her love life is happier. Now aged 50, she's engaged and has been sporting a diamond on her left hand. Do you believe that a bride is ever too old to have a big wedding?

Depends on what number wedding it is for them.



4) Growing up, Toni Braxton's parents severely restricted how much TV their children could watch each day. Ironically, today Toni and her sisters participate in a reality TV show on the WE-TV network, so TV cameras are a big part of their daily adult lives. What TV show do you try not to miss?

These days I just watch them on Hulu or whatever. I really hate commercials.


5) She is prone to dry skin and applies Kiehl's Hand Salve to her hands and arms throughout the day. Tell us about a product you're brand loyal to.

African Shea Butter on my feet.

6) Toni admits to being "a bit of a germaphobe," and always maintains a supply of hand sanitizer and wipes. What is always on your shopping list?


Lately, it has been bread baguettes. The fresh baked from the bakery kind. They don't last long so I have to replenish them often. I suppose I could just make my own in a pinch.

7) While she is not shy about her body, and has worn revealing outfits on the red carpet, Toni Braxton refused a 2011 offer from Hugh Hefner and Playboy to pose nude. What's the last thing you said "no" to?

Cold weather. Well, and Kanye.


8) In 1996, the year this song was popular, Mattel introduced a Star Trek Barbie and Ken set. Have you ever fantasized about space travel? 

There are some folks I would like to see go on a space travel journey.

9) Random question -- Would you (or did you) invite an ex to your wedding?

I have no ex's and I am not planning on getting married ever again. Once was and is enough. However, my daughter is getting married next year and she has no ex's on the wedding list.

My squeaky ball chasing fella.


Comments

Bev Sykes said…
Does Hulu have interesting shoes? :)
Diana_CT said…
Yes I would love to travel in space but not on a Russian Soyuz spacecraft
Stacy said…
I could get behind a program to send a few people into orbit!
The Gal Herself said…
OH! That photo! I was watching a show about fashion in the 1960s and when I saw the black stirrup pants (you remember, kinda pre-legging leggings) I honest-to-God thought, "Cute, but what about the pet hair?"
CountryDew said…
I am wondering about those shoes on Hulu, too. We don't get Hulu but that's because I've never bothered to check into it. We have DirecTV which I would love to get rid of but my husband likes it. I don't watch enough television to justify the cost but he likes car shows.
Lori said…
YES! Pets leaving are for sure heart breakers! I do not have Hulu, but I watched a show on Amazon Prime last weekend and there were no commercials, it was wonderful. It was called Absentia. Loved your answers! Have a great weekend.

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Kwizgiver said…
At this point in my life, if I get married (which would be a miracle) it will be a very small thing.
M A R T H A said…
I have 8 cats so I know all about that leaving the house when you have pets. Seems I have more cat hair than anything else. LOL. Have a good weekend.
I am Harriet said…
I know. I always make these dumb typos cause I'm in a hurry to do this. Then I don't see them till I come back the next day to check my comments. duh.
I am Harriet said…
You gals are a hoot with my shoe typo!! :)

Popular Posts