Honestly? Wine.

What excites you right now?
The thought of ice cream for dessert...

What are you looking forward to?
Dessert of course.


What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
My daughter got engaged. That was pretty cool.


Where did you grow up?

Middle class, Midwest, Suburbia. It was too exciting too. 
Just kidding.

What do you do for fun?This.

Who is your favorite superhero?I really love Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. She's awesome.

Is there a charitable cause you support?My daughter's wedding at the moment.

What’s the most important thing I should know about you?
I am not a famous movie star like you may have originally thought.

Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy.

Honestly? Wine. At least at the moment. It could change to ice cream or chocolate at any moment.


If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be?

There is a scenic train ride that hits many of the places that are on my bucket list out west.

What will you always pack in your suitcase?

Clothes, protein bars, and extra pair of shoes.

What will you never pack in your suitcase?
My laptop.

Comments

Stacy said…
Ha! Oh my gosh, do I ever feel your comment about your daughter's wedding being the charitable cause you support. I can't say I'm sorry my daughter's wedding is behind us.
I am Harriet said…
Weddings average around 40k these days according to the experts. Yikes!
Kwizgiver said…
Congratulations on your daughter's engagement! Or--well, you know.
CountryDew said…
Congrats to your daughter. Hope you get wine AND chocolate. And yeah, Gal Gadot as WW - hard to top that one. I am looking forward to Wonder Woman: 1984. I heard it was filming in part of northern VA and I really wanted to take the last train to Clarksville to get there by 4:30 but I missed it. :-)
That's something (a laptop) I wouldn't pack in my luggage either.
Yikes! Weddings can be very pricey because the expectations are so high now. I blame the Gown shows ... 40k is a down payment on a house!
I'm disappointed. I was SURE you were an actress. ;o)

Popular Posts