Like- a lot.

Sunday Stealing.

Yep it's me. Hopefully, I'll remember that I'm playing.


1. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?

I'm heading back to the dentist on Tuesday for a new crown. Does that count?

2. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?


Go to Pier 1 and pick up a back scratcher. They have good ones there.

3. Do you have nice handwriting?

Ah... that would be a no

4. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?


Canadians have been sympathetic to our plight lately. However, NZ sure looks pretty.



5. Do you sing in the shower?


nope

6. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?


nada



7. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?


I'm just getting into the warm weather. Why ruin things??


I saw halloween stuff in the store a couple of weeks ago. It's not even 4th of July. WTH?

8. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?



Probably some lame plastic mask cinderella thang.

9. How many cavities have you had in your life?


Like- a lot.

10.  Is there anyone you regret meeting.


not at the moment but, I am sure someone will pop up with the luck I've been having lately.



Comments

Hahahaha! 7 is a crack up!
And I was going to suggest buying a back scratcher but thought, "I'm sounding a little cranky already."
Stacy said…
I wish I had thought of the back scratcher and it might not even offend anyone. I've been surprised by how many people I've seen carrying a collapsible one in their purse lately. My answer's the same for #9. How the heck did we grow up getting flouride tablets at school, having flouride in our water and toothpaste and still have so many cavities?
Kwizgiver said…
Sorry you've had bad luck with people lately. Sometimes people are just too... peopley.
CountryDew said…
You could always send a message like the restaurant up the street from me did and throw out a well-known Republican. Who knows what kind of publicity you might get?!?
I am Harriet said…
I can't even imagine the social media backlash that restaurant got for that. What a nightmare situation.
I am Harriet said…
So many ways to define 'peopley' ...
I am Harriet said…
I so agree. I don't think that my kids had more than one cavity each - ever,
I am Harriet said…
There are a lot of gross looking backs out there Zip. I had brothers for goodness sake.
Ew. and some of them are so.. er.. fuzzy!... lol
You have given me hope! The infamous Back Lash cannot stop a Tsunami.. never has and never will.....

Popular Posts