Kate Spade was a shocker




Saturday 9: So Into You (1977)


1) The singer says that he noticed the lady in question as soon as she walked into the room. Tell us about someone who made a powerful first impression on you.


Could be someone testifying on TV this week.



2) He sings that he's so into her, he can't think about other, more mundane things. Do you find you get easily distracted from your daily tasks? Or do you enjoy seeing your everyday chores through completion?

Depends on how much caffeine I have in the morning.



3) The band took their name from Georgia's biggest city. Have you ever been to Atlanta?

Yes. The bypass is always slower than just driving through- in my opinion.

4) The Atlanta Rhythm Section once played the White House. President Carter's son, Chip, was a big fan and invited them to play at his 28th birthday party. How did you celebrate your last birthday?

Just can'r remember. I'm sure there must have been wine involved though.

5) Studio One, where the band made all their recordings, was torn down and replaced by a parking lot. Can you think of a structure that you missed, after it met with a wrecking ball?


Well, I did not make it to the Bergner's going out of business sale.  Then there was this famous bagel place in what I refer to as in the 'Old Country' (where we grew up). It brunt to the ground and then got rebuilt. My memories will never be the same.


6) This song hit #7 on the US pop charts. 7 is the number most often chosen as "a lucky number." How about you? Do you have a lucky number?

I once hit 777. Then I gave up my gambling career while I was ahead. I brought back quarters for everyone. 

7) Today the Atlanta Rhythm Section reunites with to play at classic rock concerts. What oldies band would you love to see again?

Eagles. I did see Joe a few years ago

8) In 1977, the star of NBC's Chico and the Man, Freddie Prinze, took his own life. Is there a celebrity death you found shocking?

  Kate Spade was a shocker.  I had just bought some Kate Spade dishes for my friend's birthday.

9) Random question: What word do you always misspell?
I use to misspell piece until I realized that there is a pie in it. lol.















Comments

Such a cute lil pup💗💗. And yes, piece does have a 🥧 in it. Have a happy week, Ms Harriet. Play lots with the pup! And 777 is a great high note to end your gambling career upon. 👍🏻😎
Diana_CT said…
#1 Yes, one person showed that they were Supreme Court material and one showed they were not Supreme Court material… I think she would make a great judge while he should join Bill Cosby.
#7 I also picked the Eagles.
The Gal Herself said…
Bergner's! Here it was Carson's and I'm still in mourning. :(
Lori said…
I love your tip with spelling piece! Those are always great for teaching kids...and my husband.
Your picture up top makes me laugh! I enjoyed your answers! Have a great day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Stacy said…
We do have a lot in common! Maybe we will get to see an Eagles reunion some day? I use all those spelling tricks, too. My favorite is "I before E...except after C..or when sounding like A, as in neighbor and weigh...and in weird words like weird."
CountryDew said…
I think the Eagles are playing without Glen Fry somewhere. I seem to remember reading about that. I chose them too. New music does not do much for me.

Popular Posts