True Story...



1) This is about a man who meets the woman who is his destiny on the dance floor. Do you think we each have One Great Love preordained by fate? Or do you think life offers each of us many opportunities for romance?

--Life should only be so easy. There are so many factors included where you are in your own life at the time that you meet someone.




  2) Lead singer Nick Petricca says this song is inspired by a true story. He was all keyed up and his girlfriend dragged him onto the dance floor, insisting that dancing would cheer him up. Therefore he considers this song an "anthem to letting go and having fun." Think of the last time you really had fun. Who were you with? What were you doing?


 Probably shopping with my daughter or someone. That's fun right?


  3) The dance floor incident that inspired this song took place in Echo Park, an LA neighborhood located near Elysian Park and Chinatown. Tell us about your village or city. Do the neighborhoods have interesting names?


Imagine flat+boring.  That would be my current town which really has only subdivisions.


  4) Walk the Moon promoted this record by a performance on Good Morning America. Are you enthusiastic and energetic at 7:00 AM? Or do you hit your stride later in the day?


I am definitely a morning person.


5) "Shut Up + Dance" is the biggest hit by Walk the Moon. The bandmembers met as at Kenyon, Ohio's oldest private college. Tell us about something that's old and revered where you live. 


I would not want to embarrass anyone...


  6) Walk the Moon took their name from the Police song, "Walking on the Moon." What's your favorite song by Sting and/or The Police? 

This would be one of them It's easy to sing to when you are driving down the street- right?




7) In 2014, the year this song was popular, Robin Williams took his own life. What's your favorite Robin Williams performance? 

Really anything from this movie. This movie always cracks me up. 



8) Also in 2014, the Apple Watch was introduced. Are you wearing a watch as you answer these 9 questions? 

Not at the moment. I do own an Apple Watch and I love it. However, I prefer my Fitbit for tracking (anyone have a fitbit? ) and sometimes my Apple Watch sets off the TSA alarms when I travel.


  9) Random question -- You must create a coat of arms for yourself, representing your life and spirit. Which of these items would you place at the center: a heart, a sword, or a pen?



Heart totally.



I hope that everyone is having a great start to the summer.
We're having a bit of rain right now. My garden is really loving this weather. I hope to share some photos soon.

☮☮

Comments

collettakay said…
I agree with #1 completely! I hope you can stop by:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2018/06/saturday-9-shut-up-dance-62318.html

Coleltta
Stacy said…
While I love my daughter dearly, we have not hit the phase where shopping with her is fun. Work? Yes. Hell on earth? Occasionally.
The Gal Herself said…
#5. Good one, Ms. Harriet! :)
Diana_CT said…
Robin Williams did so many great movies it is hard to pick one.
CountryDew said…
I have a Fitbit Flex 2. I tried the fancier kind but that heart pulse thing made my heart have palpitations (yes, I am odd). The Flex 2 works great for what I want it for - which is mostly to keep steps & miles & such. I bought a doohickey so I could wear it in my sock instead of on my arm, though, because I couldn't do without the watch. (I also had a hard time with the fun question. I don't really do "fun" well.)
Kwizgiver said…
Oh--I forgot all about the Birdcage! I love that movie!
New townships have their advantages. No one knows anyone else, unless a secret sect moves into one en masse, at the get go.... That's what happened here. It was a sort of Stepford Wives thing here, only it was also the Males...... I must say, it seems that Death has improved the neighborhood. lol

Meet me in Santa Cruz? Love it!

La Cage aux folles! Yesssssssss! And, yes, it's very fun to shop with a daughter.

Popular Posts