Twice a week.









Saturday 9: Teenage Dream (2010)



1) Much of the video for this week's song takes place in a convertible and on the beach. How's the weather where you are? Would you be comfortable riding around with the top down today?

Not to brag but, considering there is a little over a week left to summer, it's pretty dang nice. And, it will be for the next week. YAY!



2) This video was filmed all around Katy Perry's hometown of Santa Barbara. Amtrak runs through Santa Barbara via The Pacific Surfliner. Tell us about a memorable train trip.

Traveling on the Illinois Central with my mother as a really young kid. I remember the paper cone shaped water cups and my mother repeating over and over that she was sure that the train was going to break down. A few days after we rode that train it did break down and for good.



3) Katy sings that her boyfriend thinks she's funny, even when she gets the punchline wrong. Do you think you're a better joke-teller or audience? 

Where does 'occasional wiseass/tired of this stuff cause I'm too old for it and have seen it before' land?


4) Her "teenage dream" lover is shown working out with a heavy bag. When is the last time you visited a gym?

Every morning. Home gym however.


5) Katy changes her hair a lot. She's gone from long black hair to cropped blonde hair with stops at red, green and purple. Today, are you having a good hair day?

It's braided in back because I have done a lot of steps today.


6) Katy thinks dimples are "irresistible" and can't help poking a finger when a dimpled friend smiles. Do you have dimples?
 
Use your imagination lol

7) Two of Katy's fragrances (Meow and Purr) are sold in cat-shaped bottles. Are you wearing a scent as you answer these questions?

If I am, I sure hope it is a good one as I've done a lot of walking outside today.


8) Katy's favorite dessert is ice cream (specifically Cold Stone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix). What's the last dessert you ate?

I had a bit of ice cream with my Greek Yogurt for lunch. Two birds with one stone and it was all worth it.


9) Random question: How often do you change your bedsheets?

Twice a week. I have dogs and although I do take precautions, infiltration can happen. I am very picky about my bed.

I have a packed day and will probably comment on Sunday.
Thanks for the visit.

Comments

Smellyann said…
I wish I had your determination to wash my sheets that often! And, well, room in the laundry time-space continuum to fit it in, ha. You're far more energetic than I am these days!! I'd love to see you with your hair braided in back. ;)
The Gal Herself said…
Good girl with the yogurt! I should stock up and try that healthy substitution.
Lori said…
I am glad the weather is doing good for you! I also wish I had the energy to change my sheets twice a week. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Diana_CT said…
I don't know why I don't like yogurt, I like things made with sour cream but I could never get into eating yogurt.
Kwizgiver said…
You just inspired me to have a yogurt instead of ice cream for my afternoon snack. :)
CountryDew said…
I eat yogurt almost every day. I wish it helped with weight loss but apparently it only helps with gut issues where I am concerned.

So far here in VA we're doing ok but the hurricane hasn't made it this far yet. She's a slow mover, that Flo.
Stacy said…
Occasional wiseass...I need to remember that. I like yogurt, but I cannot get into Greek yogurt. I have tried many times and many kinds (my husband eats it), but it simply gags me. I think it's the texture of it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I'm going to try to get Sunday Stealing posted tonight because I have to work again tomorrow.

Popular Posts