I'm an outie.



Sweet Disaster (2016)
1) This video begins outside a convenience store with a sign advertising beer, produce, lotto and an ATM. Will you buy beer, produce or a lotto ticket this weekend? Will you visit an ATM?

Nah. We are getting some weather this weekend. OF course, it has been spring-like all week.

2) As the video progresses, fountain drinks and donuts are consumed. When you stop for a snack during a road trip, what do you usually grab?

I'm one of those people (aka mom) who packs the snacks so she doesn't have to stop. Unless, the stop is for a good outlet store, gas  or rest stop of course.

3) The lyrics reference "a river of champagne." When did you last enjoy a spot of the bubbly?

I had some sparkling wine about a month ago while wine tasting.


4) The end of the video features sci-fi/horror images. Is that a genre you enjoy? If not, what kind of books do you read most often?


I prefer nonfiction. I read some book about the lost art of letter writing. I picked the book up at a Dollar Tree by my son's and it got me though my trip back. Before that I read the latest book from Iris


5) The trio that makes up The Dreamers are dyed-in-the-wool New Yorkers. If you could live in any city or village in the world, would you move or stay right where you are?

I'm an outie.


6) The Dreamers describe themselves as "impractical." What about you? Do you consider yourself practical or impractical?

I'm too old to be impractical. Unless there is wine involved :)



7) They also won't "listen to those who doubt" them. Sometimes we find the ones who doubt us most are ourselves. What about you? Are you confident, or do you suffer from self doubt?

I'm too old for self doubt. I just don't have time for that these days.


8) Do you often remember your dreams?

Just the lottery kind.

9) Random question: Would you rather get $100 today, or $250 on this date a year from now?


Ya'll giving out cash Gal? I mean Samantha...



I had a great visit with my son last weekend.
They still have snow on the ground- a lot of snow. They were really hit with snow that I was not.

Saw this

and this

and of course this

I'll post more to instagram for those of you following me.

It's good to be back :)

Comments

The Gal Herself said…
Welcome home! I wish you'd hang out with me when I'm stuck doing laundry!

I feel like Iris and I are old friends. There's a Macy's billboard with her smiling face at every el stop.
auntiem4cabs said…
If Gal is passing out money..... this old girl could use a few bucks ;) Have a great weekend .
Kwizgiver said…
I love the Blue Rooster! How striking!
CountryDew said…
That blue rooster is amazing. I want one.
Stacy said…
I saw that grape thing on Facebook this week. I would totally do that if I still had kids at home. I love chickens. I've raised them and I collect them. That blue chicken is awesome! I want one. I'd put it in the front yard to annoy a couple of my neighbors (heck, I might even climb up and ride it for the same reason)!

Popular Posts